2 thoughts on “No Child’s Behind Left

  1. I know some folks around here have experience with special needs learner. If any one has experience teaching the blind in a traditional sighted classroom please get in touch. Thanks-

  2. Given roughly a 20% drop-out rate from High School, and that half of the remaining 80% graduate from High School in the bottom half of their class, is it any wonder what a fine mess we’re in?

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s