This is our open thread. Please feel free to offer your own comments on any topic.
Thanksgiving is over and we must decide what to do wiith what is left of the spread.
The fridge is as stuffed as you are! What to do with the leftovers?
- Turkey sandwiches
- Turkey Hash
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey ala King
- Turkey Pot Pie (With real weed)
- Turkey Soup
- Turkey Salad
- Donate them to your pastor or priest (He will never refuse. it becomes his problem and a charitable deduction for you)
- Eggnog Ice Cream
- Cranberry Jelly or Preserves
- cranberry Sherbert
- Sweet Potato (Potatoe in Minnesota) Pie
- Buy a Push Cart
- Garbage Disposal (Luddites can use a trash bin)
- Fishing Bait
- Target Practice (If all ingredients are Organic!)
- Put em in the freezer – you’ll be dead by the time anybody finds em and in case of a long power failure, you can demand replacements!