Republicans (and Tea Baggers) –
Are you pissed at the way the current Congress has performed?
- Are you upset at the way your taxes have been reduced and government spending has gone down?
- Does affordable health insurance without the threat of previous conditions make your blood boil?
- Are you upset that your young children can have health insurance and that those between the ages of 21 and 26 receive health insurance under your plan as they begin their careers?
- Are you really upset that our veterins continue to receive government provided health care?
- Does the continued health of Social Security and Medicare really stick in your craw?
- Does ceasing the outsourcing of American jobs to foreign nationals make you seeth?
- And to top it all off are you disturbed that the rate of illegal immigration is at its lowest level in three years and that more illegal immigrants are being deported this year than at anytime since 1998?
Is that is what is disturbing you? Then you must make your voice unheard when election day comes on November 2nd! Show your true feelings by not voting at all! That will show the Republican and Tea Bagger partys that they must work harder than ever in order to address your concerns!
This is our open thread. Please feel free to offer your own comments on this or any other topic.
I am only kidding, but it would be nice…