Conversion of the Mind
Like Sanctifying in the Soul —
Is witnessed — not explained . . .
I’ve long admired those lines by Emily Dickinson. They so perfectly summarize just about everything we’re seeing these days, both in Republican Politics and in Wingnut Christerism (assuming there’s any significant difference between the two). The fact that she wrote them more than 150 years ago suggests that not much has changed over that span of time, that this country has long been roughly as nuts as it seems today. I could fill pages with the inanities and insanities of just the current day, but rather than write an encyclopedia, I’ll limit this exposition to a pair of pertinent explorations. But wow. Just wow. Well, you’ll see.
Taylor explained [to Rick Wiles] that God told him that Donald Trump will be the next president and that anyone who criticizes him will be struck down, explaining that God has been preparing Trump for his entire life to become an extraordinarily successful president who will fight Satan. . . .
Taylor also alleged that God made Fox News host Megyn Kelly “violently ill” for asking Trump “gotcha” questions at the first GOP presidential debate: “God was firing a warning shot: Don’t attack my anointed. Period.”
“The kingdom of darkness is attacking this man like never before,” Taylor said. “God is using this man — he’s not rattling the gates, because when you rattle the gates you don’t make entry — this man is literally splitting the kingdom of darkness right open.” . . .
“God is using him to literally split hell right open and stop this New World Order,” he added.
Taylor then compared Trump to Jesus Christ and said that he is “absolutely” sure that Trump will be elected president in November.
OK, so that one’s bad, really bad, maybe even a little on the bizarre side. I mean, God chooses Drumpf? Even if there be a god out there somewhere, It would only choose Drumpf if cosmic insanity had set in somehow, which in such case would signal yet another cosmic dilemma such as the one that we see every day in our political world, the one where Sanctifying in the Soul — Is witnessed — not explained.
Then there’s this, a “brief” excerpt from a more complete expression and exposition of a Divine Insanity:
Deuteronomy 3:13 And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.
These passages have left many questions, such as: Where did these giants come from? What was their connection with ordinary humans? What happened to them? And is it possible they could return? Quayle and Horn have spent most their adult life searching for the answers to these mysteries, and believe they not only can, but have returned.
Over the years, every interview Rick Wiles has conducted with both Horn and Quayle has exposed an encyclopedia of knowledge and insight. Today’s interview lived up to that expectation.
During the interview Steve Quayle, Tom Horn and Rick Wiles discussed:
- The satanic plan to genetically manipulate the human race.
- Evidence that we are coming into the Days of Noah.
- The Vatican observatory called the Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research (LUCIFER), located on Mt. Graham in Tucson Arizona.
- The real reason the Apache indians filled [sic] a lawsuit to stop the Vatican, NASA, and Arizona State University from building on Mt. Graham.
- The American Indian’s drawings on Mt. Graham depicting a great flood, giants cannibalizing humans, and evil entities coming through “star gates”.
- The origins of sorcery, magic and medicine men in the American Indian culture, and its historical parallel to biblical scripture.
- Pope Francis’ secret meeting with an “entity” who came through a dimensional portal at Mt. Graham.
- Zecharia Sitchin’s work, who funded it, and why.
- The origins of Giants, their characteristics, and evidence of their existence throughout documented history.
- The red haired giant a US special forces unit killed in the mountains of Afghanistan.
- The coinciding trips Barack Obama, Pope Francis, and Patriarch Kirill took to the Antarctic, and the secret importance of the region.
- The reason God instructed the children of Israel to kill all men, women, and children in the Land of Canaan.
- What Jesus said about the Nephilim, and the biblical evidence of their existence.
- Rick Wiles’ dream of an underground ‘hybrid’ army preparing to invade the world.
So there you go. God wants Drumpf as Amurkkka’s POTUS, even as It creates an underground ‘hybrid’ army preparing to invade the world. Makes me sorta happy that I’m a non-theist and not a member of that ‘other’ tribe.
‘Twas a Divine Insanity —
The Danger to be Sane
Should I again experience —
‘Tis Antidote to turn —
To Tomes of solid Witchcraft . . .
‘Solid Witchcraft’ indeed. So . . . I give up. I surrender. As Judy Woodruff likes to say,
“We’ll have to leave it there.”