“I’ve always been crazy, it’s kept me from goin’ insane”
Waylon probably didn’t intend it at the time, but as it turns out he summed up today’s Wingnut-Evangelical-Political Right’s subliminal reality in just those ten words. [They’ve] always been crazy, absolutely. As to whether that’s kept [them] from goin’ insane I’ll not speculate; better to leave that detail to folks who do such things for a living.
But– as long as we’re SPEAKING OF INSANITY!, here are some of
- The latest reasons that Drumpf is clearly THE best choice in November!!
2. Next, the latest in why Hillary better-don’t win:
3. LGBT rights anyone? YOU BETTER NOT WANT THAT! Here’s the latest implicit why’s and therefore’s from people who clearly KNOW the consequences of (and the reasons for — see Dobson, below) all the hell that’s going to bust loose any day now:
4. Summary: Vote for Drumpf, cuz here’s what happens if not enough do and the Supreme Court goes Librul:
5. And finally, something that might, to the untrained eye, seem totally unrelated (even though it forever remains descriptive of the bulk of the undercurrents which drive Right Wing Lunacy):
Ham has yet to realize that same thing the bulk of conservatives everywhere seem doomed to never know or understand for the rest of their respective eternities: They have, each and all, been overly and overtly diminished on their evolutionary path from Great Ape to what they’ve become today, and the gorilla clearly remains the far superior creature by comparison.** As Mark Twain suggested a century ago, man is clearly descended from the HIGHER animals, a thesis which is, today, PROVEN by wingnuts everywhere — and one that undoubtedly explains the cause of all Wingnut shortfalls, insanity included.
**See also Trump, Donald J. (aka Drumpf, Donald J.)