It’s really getting bad out there. I was going to post something interesting and compelling today, but then somebody dumped a truckload of new wingnut theses on my keyboard and forced my hand in the other direction. So I set myself the most grueling task imaginable: to choose the five most insanely stupid links out there, links where the titles alone tell most of the tale. So here they are (if you have a weak stomach or a strong brain, click with care!):
1. Pat Robertson Furious About Obama’s Re-Election, Fears America Won’t Survive
2. Rep. Mo Brooks: Obama Should Face Jail Time For Immigration Actions
3. Newsmax’s Snake Oil Salesman Makes Outlandish Claims About Vaccines
4. Klingenschmitt: The Bible Opposes Gun-Free Zones
And finally, the pot calls the kettle black:
5. Bill-O Complains That The American Press Has Been Corrupted By Money, Internet, Ideology
So. Where do we go from here? Are there any options remaining besides down, down, and down? How deep will be the grave our fascist faux-Christian Wingnuttistanians are digging for the country once known as America? Tricky question, that one.
Or maybe, just maybe, the answer’s in the bible? It was there, after all, where Solomon noted —
He that digeth a pit shall fall into it.
:grin: We can always hope, right? :grin: